Build your business, your team, and your legacy.
Expert Help - Having an expert on retainer can provide you with peace of mind and can help you to make informed decisions, navigate complex challenges, and achieve your goals more effectively.
benefits of having an hr advisor
- Access to expertise: By having an HR expert on retainer, you have access to our expertise and knowledge on a regular basis, allowing you to receive timely and relevant advice on important matters.
- Consistency: We maintain a high-touch, highly customized practice. You can expect the same person to be providing you with advice and support, which helps to build a strong relationship based on mutual trust and understanding.
- Cost-effective: Compared to hiring additional staff, having an expert on retainer can be more cost-effective, as it comes with the additional expense of bonuses, taxes, perks, benefits, PTO, or vacation.
- Strategic Planning: We engage you in long-term planning and strategy, helping you to stay ahead of potential challenges and make informed decisions that drive your business forward.
- Flexibility: A retainer means we can provide you with the flexibility to seek advice and support when you need it.
I'd love to schedule you with an expert for a free 30-minute virtual call. We want to learn more about your employee relations priorities and create a tailored strategy for your business this year.
Please view our calendar here. Looking forward to chatting soon!
HOW IT WORKS
Phase One: CONNECT & REVIEW
All new clients start with an HR Connect Intensive. This is a 60-90 day engagement that serves as an on-ramp to our Monthly retainers or fractional HR services.
The Connect Intensive will get you complete clarity of your HR Situation fast! You'll end the engagement with:
A complete inventory of your people programs and processes from recruiting to offboarding.
- Quantitative analysis of your current HR data (turnover rates, time to hire, revenue per employee.)
An understanding of your compliance risk and advice on how to pull it together.
- An understanding of the skill and capacity of your human resources department.
We'll identify a handful of focus areas for your business that will help you save and make more money and walk through a strategic plan to get you there!
Phase Two: prioritize & Create
For clients who need ongoing HR support and who are a good fit for our services, we'll transition to our Fractional Monthly Retainer after we wrap up the HR Intensive.
With our retainer services, we'll support you as you execute on the focus areas identified in the Intensive and as you grow your business profitably. Here's what you get:
- Bi-weekly check-ins from our team - reach out between meetings if you have a question or problem.
Monthly status reporting on projects, plus HR insights for your leadership meetings.
Performance Management support.
- Reduction in legal liability and exposure.
Advisory support for best practices in your HRIS, timekeeping, leave management, team performance, culture, and communications. Your HR advisor is only a call away!
Investment: Starts at $3,500/month.
Meet Our Team
Ready to build your business, your team, and your legacy?
Submit an inquiry to get started!